Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Getting started... Welcome to my online "Spa"

Hello Darlings and welcome!!



Please come in, get cozy and light a favorite scented candle as we start our first spa session or if you like visit? I would like to set the mood by playing some soft music in the background, soft lighting and offer you a cup of tea, but alas we must chat via internet. 

I'm thrilled because I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time now...
(You have no idea)

Time has finally opened up after the CRAZY holiday season I had. 


FINALLY!


So let me fill you in on why my time has been so incredibly wacky....

I was working 2 jobs, planning a wedding, being sick (Via birth control, which I will touch on at a later date ), still trying to keep up my research with Aesthetics ect... 
Plus it took a while to "catch up" on sleep once everything settled down which added a whole other fun treat for me. But now I'm back and more excited than ever!! 
I've got so much to say and need to figure out how to spill without overwhelming you. ;)




I am here to be your internet (Or personal if you live local) Aesthetician, Makeup Artist, Ingredient/Product knowledge Guru, Personal life stuff ect... 
So please don't hesitate to ask me any questions that you might have stirring in your head or heart. No question is EVER silly, trust me I have plenty interesting ones myself. 
I want to be here for you because I truly care and desire to serve as best as I can. 

This blog is testing my skills in posting on this new site seeing as technology or rather this whole thing isn't my friend and I usually need time to learn. So please forgive my lack of blog bling at this point, I WILL get there!

Hoping you all are having a wonderful evening, I will be talking with you again soon!!

Blessings,
Shannon <3 

Tip of the visit :

Water!!! 
I will say this time and time again.
Water is a HUGE key in keeping your skin and body healthy.
Lemon is a great way to help if you like a little flavor plus it alkaline's the water.
See link for basic understanding if you're curious ;)
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/alkaline
32-36 oz a day is a great way to start (But not an exact amount!), just buy a bottle that has the measurements and it'll help take some of that pressure off your back in guessing how much you've had. See link below.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283
This will help flush toxins out of your system, keep you from getting flakey itchy skin, healthier hair and nails, clearer skin and much more!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you invited me in, you set the mood for relaxing and you made me want to sit back and read on. I am looking forward to being on this journey with you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete