Monday, February 11, 2013

Updated facebook!!

Greetings!

(Easy makeup for the pregnant mommy or for the person who just doesn't feel like doing much)


It has been far too long and little did I know I'd be so preoccupied with my pregnancy blog and forget about this poor darling. :-/

So many topics to yet touch on... *sigh*

Anyway!

I updated my professional page/name on facebook to make it a little more pleasing to the eye and less congested. It had been bugging me for awhile now and I finally decided now was the time.

You can find me at either the old if fb won't fully update me or the new:

Shannon P. Professional Aesthetician & Makeup Artist 

or the new

Shannon Professional Aesthetician


Swing by and check my page out! 
Would love to have enough likes to have a holiday contest/giveaway for 2013!! Let's shoot for 100 likes!!

Check out the pregnancy blog I've been keeping :)




Have a wonderful day,
Shannon <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment